Salted Squid Saute
* 200 grams of salted squid, cut into rough
* 150 grams of soy bean sprouts
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil
* 750 ml boiling water
Saute seasoning :
* 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
* 5 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
* Tomato fruit half-baked first, rough cut
* Chili pepper 6 pieces, thin diagonal slices
* 2 pieces red pepper, sliced thin oblique
* 1 bay leaf sheets
* Lengkuas 1 cm or 1 knuckles, smashed
* 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
* Salt to taste
* Sugar to taste
How to make:
1. Squid with a paper straw wrapper, pour 600 ml boiling water. Let stand for approximately 25 minutes to taste the saltiness decreased. Remove and drain.
2. Heat oil, saute garlic, onion, bay leaves and galangal until fragrant.
3. Enter the other seasonings and stir well.
4. Pour the remaining water, bring to a boil.
5. Enter the bean sprouts, cook until all ingredients cooked and shrinking water. Lift.
6. Serve warm.