Sambal Fried Liver Recipe
* 1 / 2 pounds beef liver, cooked, diced
* 1 / 2 kg potatoes, diced, fried
* 250 ml thick coconut milk
* Bay leaves
* Lime leaves
* Salt and sugar to taste
Spices that are:
* 1 / 4 kg red chili
* 5 red onions
* 3 cloves garlic
* 4 eggs hazelnut
* One cm ginger
* Cayenne pepper to taste
1. Saute the spices, bay leaves, and lime leaves until cooked and fragrant.
2. Enter the coconut milk, salt, sugar until thickened.
3. Enter the cow’s liver, stir gently.
4. Enter the potatoes, stir gently.
5. Cook until sauce is shrinking and dry.