Shrimp Fried Panir Flour
250 g small shrimp, cut the tip growled
2 tablespoons margarine
10 sheets fresh curry leaves
3 tablespoons coarse PANIR flour
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp pepper granules
1 tsp coriander
1 teaspoon salt
* Stir shrimp with the seasoning mixture until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
* Fry in hot oil until crispy. Lift.
* Melt margarine, enter Duan curry, and cook until the leaves dry.
* Enter PANIR flour, stirring until dry.
* Enter the fried prawns, stir until blended. Lift.
* Serve warm.