Smoke Meat Tuna Roll
* 300 grams of tuna fillets, cut into 10 sections
* Carrots 1 fruit
* 1 green Bell pepper fruit
* Water 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* Salt 1 / 2 teaspoon
* 10 pieces of Bacon
Tuna Roll Smoke Meat Marinade:
* The vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
* 75 ml of liquid broth
* 3 cloves garlic, grated
* 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
* Pepper powder 1 tsp
* 1 teaspoon salt
1. Wash peppers and carrots, thinly sliced lengthwise. Boil in boiling water for 3 minutes. lift. drain.
2. Marinate the tuna pieces with lemon juice and salt. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Take a strip of bacon, cover with a piece of tuna fish, carrots and peppers. Roll until compact and neat, with a stick pin.
4. Seasoning: preheat the vegetable oil, put all the spices. Cook over low heat until boiling.
5. Enter your bacon rolls, and cook until the spices to infuse. Lift. Serve.
For five servings