Spice Benefits For Stomach
Cooking ingredients commonly found in curry, curries, and various traditional maskaan us. Seasonings following dapaur have good properties for stomach health:
1. Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Because of spices – spice this one contains an active constituent that has a nature to stimulate the digestive system by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes.
2. Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Miller, fennel-adasan tribe or Apiaceae) has long been known as one component of traditional medicine, because it contains anethole which can stimulate the secretion of digestive fluids and stomach. Fennel also contains aspartic acid, which acts as an anti-bloating in the abdomen.
3. Yogurt: Milk is made by fermentation contains probiotic bacteria that is responsible for several activities in the intestine, such as to produce lactase that acts to kill harmful bacteria and improve digestive function.
4. Klabet, is an herb that grows in the Mediterranean world. Klabet seeds and leaves are used as a spice in cooking, also used to treat a variety of healthcare in Egypt, Greece, Italy, and South Asia. Because klabet contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which are compounds that have properties similar to estrogen). Other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine and L-tryptophan, and steroid saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin). Other benefits can help reduce the risk of constipation and digestion also relieve bloating in your stomach.
5. Mint (Mentha cordifolia) has a fragrant aroma and refreshing taste of cool. Semriwing fragrant aroma and mint leaves caused by volatile oil content of menthol oil. These leaves contain vitamin C, provitamin A, phosphorus, iron, calcium and potassium. Usually used for treatment for digestive problems, heartburn, and flatulence. Other benefits can stimulate appetite and can also treat nausea and headaches.
6. Peppermint tea has been used for medicinal purposes for many years. Famous Peppermint potent relieve abdominal pain, and often used as a main ingredient in hot drinks like tea. Peppermint is also an ideal drug to relieve headaches.
7. Bay Leaf is a type of herb leaves are commonly used for a variety of European cuisine. This bay leaves have medicinal properties that can be used in everyday life, such as migraine, depression, improve digestion and help detoxifythe system.