* 500 grams of wet noodles, select good quality
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 100 grams of chicken meat, small slices
* 50 grams caisim, cut into pieces
* 2 leeks, thinly sliced oblique (optional)
* 100 grams bean sprouts, siangi
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 4 tablespoons cooking oil
Subtle seasoning recipe:
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 6 red onions
* Chilli curls 5
* Fine salt to taste
1. Noodles brewed with boiling water, drain. While hot, coat with sweet soy sauce and stir well.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, put the eggs, stirring until the eggs are cooked.
3. Add the oil in a skillet used to fry the eggs, stir-fry seasoning mixture until fragrant. Enter the chicken, stirring until meat changes color and mature.
4. Enter caisim and scallions. Add soy sauce, put noodles, stirring until the noodles are cooked. Add the eggs and bean sprouts and stir well. Remove and serve hot.