Squid Chili Seasoning
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 red tomatoes, chopped
* 300 g squid is, cleaned, sliced thin crosswise
* 200 ml thick coconut milk
* 8 pieces red chili
* 6 red onions
* 3 cloves garlic
* 1 / 2 tsp shrimp paste fried
* 1 stalk lemongrass, white part, thinly sliced
* 1 teaspoon tamarind Java
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* Saute mixture until fragrant spices and cooked.
* Add the tomatoes, stirring until wilted.
* Add the squid, stir until stiff.
* Pour the coconut milk, stir until boiling and thick.
* Remove and serve warm.