500 g small shrimp, peeled
50 g cornflour
2 tbsp plain flour
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sliced scallions
* Enter the prawns, cornflour, flour and other ingredients in foodprocessor. If no foodprocessor, chopped shrimp with a knife and mix with other ingredients until blended.
* Process until smooth.
* Add green onions, turn the minute.
* Shape dough into balls for meatballs.
* Fry in hot oil until brown and a lot of yellow and ripe.
* Remove and drain.
* Serve warm with mayonnaise and bottled chili sauce bottled.
For 16 pieces