Red Fried Rice
Slightly different from other fried rice, fried rice is made from brown rice are low in fat but still produce high energy
5 grams of garlic
10 gr onion
5 g chilli
10 gr hazelnut
5 grams of butter
50 g egg (white part)
20 ounces grilled chicken breast, cut into small pieces
150 grams of brown rice
4 grams of flavor
10 grams of soy sauce
5 gr leek
15 g broccoli
10 gr carrots
10 gr tomato
10 gr cucumber
1. Puree all ingredients, and stir-fry for two minutes until fragrant.
2. Meanwhile, boil the broccoli and carrots, flush with cold water and set aside.
3. Heat the butter, then add beaten egg whites and cook until done.
4. Add seasonings fried rice and stir well. Insert pieces of chicken breast and brown rice into it. Stir.
5. Add green onions, tomatoes, flavor, while stirring. Cook for one minute. Enter the ketchup.
6. Serve with extra steamed vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, and cucumbers